Monday, November 30, 2009

Past Couple Of Days

So I know I've been MIA for a few days, the past couple of days I've been super busy. I have started to redue my room. I hadn't done anything with it since I was about 13, so Mister coming home motivated me to do some updates. I'm planning on uploading before and after pictures when its all done.

About him going to Iraq... We found out that he isn't going, yet at least. Seven guys out of the thirty from his shop are though and so I'm thinking that it's going to be only a matter of time. There's word that its going to be September of next year, but I have a feeling it will be sooner. We will see.

I know I'm late, but I hope all of your Thanksgivings went well. Mine was just fine. It was great seeing the family. I missed my Marine though, but thankful he's in my life. Him and I will have our "first" Thanksgiving together one year. I'm just thankful everyone in my life is safe and well.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails