Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dog Tags!

Sorry I haven't been able to post much. With the boy home on leave, I've been trying to spend every moment possible with him. I must say, he's quite amazing! His time here though is coming to end shortly next week. I'm scared as hell. I'm not sure when I'll get to see him next. A big part of me thinks it will be a year from now (Christmas 2010). I'm hating the fact that he's in the military and so far away, but I am very proud of him for all of the things he's done. I just wish I was there with him.


Since he's leaving soon, I decided to order some customized dog tags online from the support group I'm in. I'm not sure if I have ever talked about the group in my postings, but they're a major reason why I can get through all have with my marine now, and my ex. The group is for marine support girlfriends, wives and fiancées. If your interested, their link is: here. I know there are a lot of other groups out there that have been known for choice words and yelling and fighting at eachother, but this one is not like that AT ALL! I've had the privledge to get to know a lot of the girls and become friends with them. Everyone is so supportive, its just a great group of girls!

Anyways, back to the dog tags... I decided to customize two dog tags that I can wear [every moment of everyday]. I'm super excited to see them when they are all finished! I was hoping to get them while Mister was home so he could see them, but I dont think thats a possibility anymore. I'll have to show them to him over Skype when he goes back. If your interested in getting your own customized dog tags, the link is: here.

Hope to be able to write again soon! Sorry again that I've been slacking so much lately. After the fourth, I'm sure you will all soon get sick of me I'll have so many posts hehe :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails