Thursday, December 17, 2009

Finals/Update!

Sorry I haven’t been posting recently. I usually try to at least once a day, but with finals, time has been hard to come across. I finally feel at ease with how much I’ve studied for my final that’s later today (35 hours thank you very much!) and so I think I desire to be able to sit down, relax, and write a little bit! So much has happened that I’m going to write two posts. One that’s an update and another that is me venting a little bit… update first…

Like I said this week has been crazy. Monday I had a final… that I missed!! I bawled my eyes out. My professor was nice enough to let me make it up, but with a 20% grade decrease on the test. It sucks, because I could’ve easily got an A in the class, but it’s obviously a lot better that I could take the test with the decrease, rather than not being able to.
With finals being this week and Mister coming home tomorrow (o my gosh!) I haven’t had much time to fix up the house or get ready for it. I am so behind in all of the things I need to do/get. I almost like the fact that I have a lot to do though, because I know that it will go by faster. At least that’s what I’m hoping for. I am so nervous to finally meet him. I don’t know if these butterflies are in my tummy because I have to get 70% (140/200 pts) on my final today in order to pass my math class or because I’m so nervous to finally meet my Marine. It’s an odd thing being able to feel the way I do for someone I’ve never met. It’s an even stranger feeling to know that they actually exist and that I’ll be meeting him soon. I know these next 20 days are going to be really important for us. It will determine what is going to happen in the future with us.

In 17 hours I will be meeting him… :) I’ll be sure to fill you in!

Off to do some lots of cleaning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails