Monday, December 7, 2009

Messed Up

So the past couple of nights have been rough with Mister and I. I made the mistake of going back on a promise and dealt with the consequences of that mistake. I've been an emotional wreck the past couple of days, but I have a feeling and am keeping my fingers crossed that today will be a better day. So far, today seems like a normal day before my stupidness, which is good. I know I have to gain his trust back in this area of my life and let the past be the past. I'm tired of living my life and letting these things happen when its convenient to a certain someone. I need to say goodbye to that person forever and see where my future goes with my Marine. I can only see good things. I know that every couples have their mistakes and ups and downs, I'm just glad that even though he's thousands of miles away we can still get through times like these. He's amazing and I love him with all of my heart. 10 more days until I'm in his arms. Need him here so bad and I know that he needs to see me to know that I am serious about him and truely sorry. This next week and a half needs to hurry up and get here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails