Monday, December 21, 2009

Our First Itty-Bitty Christmas Tree!

So Mister and I had a very wonderful day today!
We ended up going to cut down a Christmas tree with his family. While there, we saw the cutest baby tree, not even a foot tall, and decided we needed to get that one for the two of us. We went to Wal-Mart and got some garland for our tree and two ornaments. One for him and one for me. He got a snowman with hockey skates on and I got a music note. We had to find ones that we're light weight because the poor tree probably doesnt even weigh a pound and we didn't want it to limp over. We laughed for a while after the tree was decorated and took pictures next to it. I will post them as soon as I can. They are on his camera.
Just wanted to give you a little post about this fun part of our day today! Hopefully I'll have the chance to write again tomorrow :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails