Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Part Of My Life

I have come to love blogging and all that comes with it. For me, it's insanely addicting and now a part of my life. It's my outlet on my feelings and a way to share my experinece with the world and whoever wants to listen. I see myself one day blogging about Mister and I getting an apartment or the day we get married... Yes, I just said that! I know him and I haven't met yet, but it feels sooo right. I've never felt such a comfort to be able to be myself around someone, ever. He told his mom he thinks I'm "the one" [tearing up]. I love him...

My Marine really doesn't know about how much I talk about him on here, although I don't think he'd mind much at all. Do your men know? He knows that I have the blog, but I refuse to give him the URL haha. This is my journal and I don't think I'm ready yet for anyone to view it that I know... isn't that odd? The fact that I find myself more willing to open up to people I've never met before then to my friends that I've grown up with. I find it strange, but I guess thats how I've always been. He has seen a few posts though and loves them, so thats good! He saves them to look at when he's down. I think as time goes on, I'm going to make my blog into a book for him and I. I just think its a great way to be like, "Look how far we've come." I love it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails