Sunday, December 13, 2009

That Time Of Year

So it's that time of year... and I'm not talking about Christmas. I'm talking about FINALS! That word is the reason why I haven't blogged for a couple of days and also the reason why you may not hear from me again for a few more. My math final is what I'm terrified most of. I have 79% in the class (math is no where near my strong point) and the final is worth 200 points. I basically have to get 140/200 on the final to pass my math class. I'm kind of freaking out. So far I have studied for over 15 hours! I still have 5 more chapters that I want to cover to make sure I know all of the material. I want to cry.
For more exciting news, my Marine asked me today what I thought about getting a promise ring. This is so cute and I'm really excited yet also am nervous.
 
I'm one a roll with some math equations and don't want to get distracted! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails