Monday, January 11, 2010

Crazy Life Of Mine

The past few days have been pretty hectic. I feel like I haven't had much time for myself the past couple of days and I'm one of those people that needs to get away from everything from time to time. Everyday I need a little space and distance from the rest of the world. I'm glad that tonight I got the chance to sit down and write. I needed to blog.

Since Mister has been back in Japan, he seems to be doing a lot better these past couple of days. The first few we're rough on him. He was having a hard time adjusting to the idea of being away from me and just stupid thoughts that we're filling his head. He worries himself a lot to the point where he can't control this thoughts or feelings at the moment. That worries me and it's something that I'm trying to work on with him -whether he knows that or not, I'm not sure. The way I'm doing this is just by having him voicing his concerns instead of him bottling them up that way we can talk about it and make it better. So far it's been working very nicely. If you have any other suggestions, that'd be greatly appreciated!

Him and I are doing quite well. Him being gone obviously sucks but we are making the best out of the situation. He leaves soon for Thailand. I'm not very excited for that at all. He was told that they have internet access, but we're not very sure how "good" of internet it is. Skype might be out of the question for a month or so. Hopefully he'll be able to check his Facebook though, because that's how we're hoping to communicate if Skype doesn't work. When it comes to the military, sometimes you have to expect the worst and hope for the best. Right now we're expecting not being able to talk to eachother for a month. That makes me sad...

On a happy note: Three different types of food, a new addition (talk about that in a second), an hour or two of research, and a countless number of runs to Wal-Mart and the nearby pet store...Fish is finally eating!!! I can't believe I have put so much effort into one little thing that cost four dollars (ended up being about a $30 dollar fish after all the things I've bought in order to get the thing eating). At first I tried different food, he had no interest in any of it. Then I got him a buddy (new edition)! His name is Chugger and he is a goldfish. He's WILD! Always going around in circles, swimming backwards, and having fun making bubbles. After the new edition, I started heating up the water and watching it's temp. and all of sudden, he's eating! I'm not sure what factor helped him or if any of them even had a impact, but he's eating and is well and that's all I care about! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails