Thursday, January 28, 2010

Down

Today I'm down. I've been so busy lately, that I feel like I haven't had the time to breathe. My body is just moving in a repetitive motion. Just keeps going. I hate it.

Mister is still gone, I miss him. I realized though that even if he was in Japan right now, how much we talk wouldn't be that much different, like I said, I've been really busy. It's weird. I don't feel him. I'm trying to feel him, but no matter what I tell myself, I can't. I miss his voice and I love you's. I miss the way he talks to me and stares at me. The last couple of times we've talked he seems so distant. I'm not sure what's wrong. I ask if he's okay and he says he is, but something in his voice tells me otherwise. I think he's just lonely and tired of being gone already. I just need him to be upbeat for a conversation. I long for a happy conversation...

21 more days left of stupid Thailand.

I'm off to look at my present to him. Maybe it will bring me happiness like its meant to bring him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails