Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fish!

So Mister and I got a fish this past Sunday. We named him Fish.. haha. Anyways, he will not eat and it is driving me crazy! I'm suppose to take care of him and make sure that he lives while my babe is away and he is not helping me out here! I got him everything he needs including three different types of food (thinking maybe he just doesnt like the first kind I got) but no, he still wont eat! Mister says I need to give him time and wait it out. That Fish is probably stressed from changing homes and what not.


It's funny, because I realized I'm definitely a Marine's girlfriend when I related Fish's changing homes to bootcamp or a Marine being away from home. Am I sad or what? haha. Here's a picture of our first little pet :)

"Fish"

He's quite adorable if you ask me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails