Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Sound Of His Voice...

Yesterday was just overall a hard day. I had to say "see you later" to Mister again. He left for Thailand. The thing is, I didn't get to technically say goodbye. We were texting and twenty minuets before he was to board his plane, I accidently fell asleep! When I woke up realizing what happened, I broke down in tears. I felt absolutely horrible. I texted him a bunch of times and wrote about five messages on Facebook in the hopes that he'd get something... no such luck. I went to bed in hopes that maybe I'd wake up with something on my phone. Nothing. I understand that it was only the first day and figured that I probably wouldn't be able talk to him for a little bit since he was probably settling in and had no access to anything.

So today I went to work with the thought that I wasn't going to hear from him at all again. Work was sooo slow. I ended up getting cut. When I got home, I went to my computer to write him a message and looked over to our fish... one of them was dead! It was quite sad. I figured it was just another thing to add to the sucky-ness of the last couple days. I headed over to DunnBros to do some studying. About two hours into reading, I see my phone lite up. AND GUESS WHO IT WAS! My baby! He was calling. :) When I heard his voice I instantly was brought to tears. I needed to hear him... We've never not talked. Ever since we've started talking almost six months ago, we've talked everyday..minus a few days in the beginning. This deployment is definitely going to make us stronger. I'm sure of it!

I just wanted to share with you my excitement of finally hearing his voice. It gave me the strength to keep strong. I love that boy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails