Monday, February 22, 2010

3 Colum Update!

I don't expect anyone to notice this, but I'm just real excited about it so I thought I'd blog about it quick. I made a new update to the blog: 3 columns! This process should not have taken nearly as long as it took me. At least two hours for a ten minuet adjustment (if that). Way to go me! Always finding the hard way around things. I can't complain though because I learned a lot and now have the template saved on my computer so I'll be able to change it easily next time. There is still a bunch I want to add/change, but that is going to have to be another day. I have class tomorrow and am doing Meals On Wheels with my brother in the morning so I need to get some sleep.

Good night blog world :)

P.S. If anyone wants the template, let me know. I can send it your way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails