Sunday, February 14, 2010

Finally Heard From Him!

So after two days, I finally hear from my mister! I was so beyond excited that I broke down in tears for a good five minuets. I just couldn't stop crying. Apparently his Sgt had arrived and kept having them go places and do certain things and they just didn't have any access to a computer. I was getting real down and worried for a while there. He is so amazing about contacting me that after a day without hearing from him, I knew something was up. I'm quite the lucky girl that his communication is as good as it is. I know I have it VERY lucky!! :)

I'm so goo goo ga ga for him. Honestly, I've never felt a love like this before. Cant wait to spend the rest of my life with him! By the way, look at the new ring I found!! I can't help but be in awe of it!! :)


Is it gorgeous or what?!?!?! ahh! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails