Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Good Day!

I've been in a very good mood today. Nothing spectacular has happened, I'm just real happy. My neck still hurts, but I'm heading to the doctor to get it checked out tomorrow again because the medicine is still not working. It does knock me out though so I've caught up on a lot of missed sleep. I'm actually waking up early nowadays instead of sleeping most the day away. It's a great change!

I did some shopping today online for the boy and I found some good deals online. My favorite deal were these polos from Buckle that were $17.00. I didn't realize something there could possibly go that low! I'm happy about my find :)
Off to do a little bit more shopping online. If I find anything good, I'll be sure to post :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails