Thursday, February 25, 2010

Something Beautiful - Revisiting Pictures

So today I was looking at some pictures of the Marine that I had printed off. I was trying to figure out what ones I that I should frame and put up on the walls of my bedroom. While looking at them, I got that tingly excited sensation that made me tear up. Thinking about that boy and our future makes me so gosh darn happy! So my beautiful moment of the day: The feeling you get when you revisit pictures.

I want to do a collage on my wall. There is a spot thats quite bare and needs something. I figured pictures of him and I would be a perfect fix! I'll make sure to put the finished product up once its all done. Might have to give me a couple days though, I can't drive because of the medication I'm on. Boo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails