Thursday, March 11, 2010

Adsense Anyone?

It seems like everytime I update my profile, I always remind myself of Adsense. A part of me is intrigued by it. My thinking: why not make money by simply adding ad's to my blog. I just want to make sure that its legit and that my information isn't going to go in someone's hands somehow. So here is my question to you... anyone participate in Adsense that likes it? Maybe you don't make any money from it, but havent had any problems either. Or maybe you had a horrible problem and will never do it again. I want to hear from you! A simple comment will do :) I just don't want to sign up for something that I'm going to regret, especially when my information is involved. Please comment! If you don't want to comment on here, but would rather email me, then feel free to do so. My email has been added to the top right-hand corner of my blog. Thanks all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails