Friday, March 19, 2010

Awards!


I'm very excited to announce that I got my very first blog award! Jen, from A Girl in Pearls & A Boy with Toys, suprised me with the "Your Going Places, Baby" award and so I decided to blog and surprise another 10 girls and keep this award going!

The Rules for this award are:
1. Post where you want to be in 10 years
2. Pass it on to 10 of your BF (blog friends)

In 10 years... I will be 29. Oh. My. God... lol. I will be married to my Marine (oh boy I like the sound of that!). He will be out of the service. We will have our own place... not sure where. Hopefully we will have a little one. I definitely plan on continue blogging even after my Marine is out of service, so that means it will be my 10 year anniversary! I hope I have a good career in fashion. Hmm.. who really knows what will all be happening in 10 years. Not sure if I really want to know. I like surprises :)

10 Blog Friends I'm Passing This Award Onto...
4. Leslie: Mended Wings
6. Abbie: Satisfy My Soul

I picked you 10 ladies, because I love reading your blogs and am always excited to read what you have to say! Keep up the good work ladies :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails