Monday, March 8, 2010

Been MIA For A Few Days

Since I last posted, nothing has really happened.

I did have my MRI. That was an interesting experience. One I really wouldn't mind if I never had to do again. A few hours after being in the x-ray tube, I recieved a phone call telling me that my spine was normal and that I needed to go to physical therapy for damaged caused to my neck muscle and for tension in my neck caused by whip-lash. I've been to one session and think it's promising. I think they will actually fix what's wrong instead of giving me exercises to cope with the pain like they have in the past. I sure hope so!

Today I sent off a package for the Mister. Inside I included a shirt I bought for him, his camera charger that he forgot when he was home, homemade chocolate chip cookies, homemade oatmeal raisin cookies (his favorite), puppychow, some tea bags since he loves tea, his favorite candy, and I also bought these little packages of coffee that you stir in a cup of hot water. I'm hoping he likes those. He loves coffee but doesnt have a coffee maker and so I figure those might be a nice substitute. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Well, I am off to bed. I'm exhausted and need to go to bed early for once. I will do my best to write tomorrow. Work and school has had me very busy lately!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails