Friday, March 26, 2010

Blog - Construction!

As you might be able to see, I'm in the middle of updating my blog's look! I'm pretty excited about it. I found the most awesome editing website which I used for my header. You can check it out here! It's completely internet based, meaning you don't have to download any programs in order to use it. All you have to do is sign up so that you have a login and password. I seriously LOVE it! It took me a little while to figure it all out, so if you check it out and are confused about anything, just ask. I would be more than willing to help!

Since my header is all done, I'm going to take the next few days to look for a background that matches. No luck so far tonight, but I am determined to find one that works! Hopefully it won't take too long!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails