Tuesday, March 30, 2010

In So Much Pain... I'm Scared.

As some of you may remember reading, I fell while in the shower about a month ago. I had numbing in my fingers and feet, but they said it would go away. I had an MRI just to make sure there was nerve damage and was told everything looked fine.

I have been going to physical therapy twice a week. I figure I have spent $160 just to go for a month. It's not working. In fact, I'm getting worse. My upper neck hurts so bad that it's tender to the touch. I have a horrible headache. The numbing and tingling sensation is getting worse. Not only is it in my hands and feet, it's now in my arms, legs, and muscle that surrounds my spine. This scares me so much.

They're worried about my brain stem. This scares me even more. I'm praying that I'm just swallon and that the inflation is creating stress on my nerves. I'm hoping this is nothing serious. Tomorrow I am going into the doctor where they plan on doing tests, checking the strength in my neck, and probably give me a referral for another MRI.

I'm just so tired of all of this. I just want to be better. I just want the pain to go away. My biggest fear is that the tingling is going to turn into something worse. Or that the cause is something really bad. I hate this. Please pray for my appointment tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails