Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MRI


It's pretty much all right there in the title, but I'll explain anyways. I have to get an MRI :( Unfortunately for me, my neck is banged up pretty bad from my fall last monday (technically two mondays ago). I went to the doctor and they said that they were worried about the fact that I was experiencing numbing throughout my body and want to make sure that no nerves were damaged or are being pressed against by swelling or tension in my neck.

I am not happy about this one bit! Have I told you all that I'm closterphobic? I hate elevators, crowded places, and tanning beds. They make me feel like I'm about to have a panic attack. How the heck am I suppose to lay in a small machine? This will definitely be quite the experience...

There is a positive to the situation though! My appointment is at seven in the morning (this is no where near the positive part, keep reading on...) which means I have to wake up at 5:30am. ICK! The good news about this is that, that means in Japan it's 8:30pm which means I get to talk to my mister when I wake up! I am one happy girl about it, can't remember the last time we got to do that.

Well I'm off to bed. It's already 12:40 in the morning. A whopping 4.5 hours of sleep tonight...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails