Thursday, March 25, 2010

Random Thoughts

I have a lot in my head. Thoughts that are just floating around up there. Figured I'd just sit down and write and see what comes out...

1. I am so jealous of people who can write amazing songs. Take Kelsey Westfall for an example. You may know her from Youtube, if not, CHECK HER OUT! She hasn't post anything new for a while, but my God, that girl can write music! Not to mention she has an amazing voice. My favorites are: Song 1, Song 2, Song 3. Love, love, love song 1! Simply amazing.

I've been writing a lot lately, trying to get everything I want to say on paper, but some how fail every time. Everything that comes out, never seems good enough. It's never exactly what I'm trying to get across. I get a stupid melody stuck in my head while I write and it completely throws me off guard. I can never focus on a certain thing, instead my mind runs wild. I think I have ADD. Or perhaps would it be ADHD. I really don't understand the difference between the two. Must Google more tips on how to write songs. While I'm at it, I mind as well Google the difference between ADD and ADHD.

2. My finger is pounding. I feel my heart beat in it. My mom accidently swung her hand while turning around and hit my hand causing my finger to jam. No worries people, no reason to call services. Baha! I put some frozen corn on my finger for about twenty minuets. That seemed to help a little. Had to put them back in the freezer though before they went bad. I really enjoy corn, so I'd hate to let it go bad.

3. Mr. Marine found out tonight that his family might be putting down his dog. It's hurting him real bad. He loves his dog. He would do anything for that big guy. I don't really know what to say to him about it. I'm trying to be supportive, but I can tell right now he doesn't want to talk about it - or anything for that matter. He simply just needs his time. So I'm giving it to him. He's known that his dog hasn't been doing well. He's getting old and rapidly getting worse. In a few short months, he went deaf, blind, and can barely walk. I think it might be a good thing that Mister is in Japan right now. Having to actually go and put him down would devestate him even more, I think. I just feel so bad...

4. I feel like a sucky girlfriend. With Mister's upcoming deployment, I figured he wasn't going to be in Okinawa for Easter. With that thought planted in my mind, I didn't put an Easter package together for him. Stupid me, I didn't realize that Easter was so early in April and that he'll be in Okinawa for it. He leaves shortly after Easter, so I don't have enough time to get one together and have it make it there before he deploys. Grr. I had the cutest idea too. I keep telling myself that theres always next year, but gosh darnit, I don't want to wait that long! I'm impatient at times. I must remember to put on my new organization calendar certain holidays and ideas for care packages. Maybe that will help me to plan ahead better.

5. I have been LOVING the weather out lately. Do you realize that it has not snowed once this March in Minnesota?! That DOES NOT happen. It's a pretty big deal here. They keep talking about how the weather is breaking records on the news. I'm wondering if this all means that its going to be a hot summer. I sure hope so. Last year it seemed like there were so many overcast days. I want some heat and sun!

6. Motorcyles have been out A LOT lately. For the past week and a half, I've seen one everyday. I'm obsessed. I want one. A black Kawasaki Ninja 250 to be exact. Mister says he's going to teach me how to shift gears since I suck majorly at it. I'm so excited for that day to come!

Okay I think I'm out of random thoughts... but seriously check out Kelsey's music :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails