Sunday, March 14, 2010

Something Beautiful - Good Health

I watched the movie "Sister's Keeper" last night with my best friend. Although, I didn't happen to love the movie (it was alright), it made me realize how lucky I am to have good health. Yes, I have a bad back and neck. Yes, I am clumsy so I tend to get an owwie every now and then. Overall though, I can't complain. I'm not going through horrible tests or visiting doctors non-stop. I'm not on a waiting list for something that will save me and without it, I'll die.

Health is taken forgranted. My father just learned about his employee possibly only having two months to live due to cancer. In one day, that mans family and life was forever changed. It's that fast. So what's beautiful to me is good health. Also beautiful: those who are dealing with sickness and pain and are still living their lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails