Sunday, March 14, 2010

Song Writing

Lately I've been writing music again. It's something I've done since I can remember. When I was a little girl I would never know what to write about except of a love that one day I hoped to have. I grew up in awe of fairytale movies and love stories as most girls, however, I never had much inspiration. No real experiences in that department until late highschool.

As I've become older, I feel like I have too much to write about. So much I want to say. Express. I've tried for a very long time to become better at writing, but never could be satisfied with what I put down on paper. Maybe it's because I'm too hard on myself. I stopped writing for a while. A long while. After looking up a song writing website, I've picked it back up again. I'm quite pleased with the results so far. There's definitely room for improvement. Isn't there always?

Maybe one day I'll bring myself to post some lyrics on here. Keyword: maybe. No one has ever read my lyrics before. Too afraid. Maybe a little woried they'd say it sucked. Maybe the response wouldn't be what I hoped for leaving me with a worried mind to wander in the possibilites of their reaction. God, I am sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails