Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bra Size

Oh yea, I went there! I was looking on Victoria Secret for a new swimsuit. I want one of the wonderbra ones because I always look so flat in swimsuits *red in face*. I found one that I really like so I went to see if they had my size. Instead of XS, S, M, L, XL they ask for the bra size. I always get MY size at victoria secret, but something in me was telling me to measure quick just to be sure. So I pull out the measuring tape and follow the directions and to my freaking surprise, I've been wearing the wrong bra size the whole time!! I didn't go up, I went down! A whole cup!!! Now if I was a higher size to begin with, I would be okay with it, but I haven't been. I want to bang on Target's doors and tell them to let me in so I can go see if I made a measuring mistake... 3 times. Ha! Oh goodness. Well, at least they'll stay... up :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails