Friday, April 23, 2010

One Of Those Nights...

I feel so empty inside. I don't know why. I miss him, no doubt about that, but I don't think this is about him. This is just me. Empty. I feel so lost and confused about everything in my life. I swear I'm on this path with about a million different paths off of it and I'm just walking aimlously hoping that something will get pieced together and it will all work out in my favor.
I feel like there is so much that I need to do that I possibly might not be able to get to do and I don't know how that's going to affect me. Will it affect me? I think it already is. Maybe I need to just get some things done and out of the way so I can move on with my life. It's not fair that I'm hoping life will peice together in a certain way. The most terrifying thing is if it doesn't, I think I'll loose my grip.

Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut. Maybe then it will all go away... I think I've learned in the past few months that, that is most definitely not true. Bringing it up might just cause waaay more things that I can't handle.

Oh life, why are you so complicated?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails