Saturday, May 15, 2010

Audio = Nonexistent!

My computer is failing me. Mister can no longer hear me on Skype. I have tried everything to make it work, but my computer cannot detect it's internal mircophone anymore. Ugh. Not to mention the bottom of my laptop gets so hot within the first five minutes of it being on that it has burnt me! I have two scars to prove it! I don't think that that's normal. I think I just have a crappy laptop that is slowly dying. Does my computer not know that I'm in a long distance relationship with a man that I don't often get to hear from or talk to? I think I need to have a little talk with the computer of mine to bring it up-to-date on why it's making my life more difficult than it needs to be. I do not have the money to buy a new one, unless anyone knows of one that I can get for $100. Ha, that's not happening! Oh wells. Guess that just means I'm going to have to buy a fan and microphone at WollyWorld. Buh bye money that was in my savings account. It was nice to have you there while it lasted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails