Monday, May 17, 2010

Hating The Distance

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa80/pennylaneholland/kissh018.gif

I use to be so good about it, long distance that is. My whole life I've been in a long distance relationship. I've never only been in a relationship with a guy that was from my hometown once and that was more so dating. Besides, I'm pretty sure I was going through some things at the time and didn't really have a clear head, therefore, I wasn't thinking. Sad, but I think a lot of us have been there.

So besides that one time, I've done the long distance thing...A LOT. It's never really phased me as being hard. It was just the situation and I had to deal with it. I still have that same thought process, but its just so much harder than the rest. Maybe it's because I care about him more than anyone I've been with. Maybe it's because I can actually see my life with him. Its funny, I'm starting to become that girl that is planning her wedding before a ring is on her finger. I'm addicted to, "Say Yes to the Dress," and everytime a girl puts on a dress, picture what I would look like in it. The perfect dress for me: either a sweetheart or halter top, sheath style dress. Simple, yet elegant and sexy all in one. If you would have asked me a few months ago if I knew what I wanted my wedding to be like I would have told you that I was not that girl that has had her wedding planned out since she was a little girl, cause I'm not. Now though, all I want to do is talk wedding!

I just wish the distance could be over. I need him to be home soon. These past five months have been feeling more like a lifetime. Blah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails