Monday, May 17, 2010

Here But Away

I ended up changing my settings on my blog to make it more private. I'm not quite sure if this is something that I will change back in time. I just needed privacy. I was tearing myself up over if someone had found my blog. What would I say? Better question: what would they say? I hope that I keep up with this. I need to. I'm going back to the basics; back to the reason why I started this blog: to use it as my diary. I started to stray away from that concept. I started freaking out about followers and how to get more and what they might like. I wasn't writing nearly as much about what I wanted. Part of that had to do with the public setting. I want to be able to write and not be criticized for what I have to say. I have a lot to say... things that have been shown a little on here but no where as much as I would like. All because I know what would happen and I don't want that. Maybe one day I'll start another blog, one to keep me in contact with family and friends. Maybe not. Only the future truely knows...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails