Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm Back!!

Thank goodness finals are OVER!!

It's getting late tonight and I have to wake up early in the morning for work, so I'm going to keep this real short and sweet. Just wanted to say sorry that I've been gone and now that I'm done with this semester I can get back on track and start posting again!

Finals went really good. I'm looking at a possible 4.0 this semester! That would be the first time for that to EVER happen, so I'm pretty excited about it. I have to wait until tuesday to see whether or not I somehow pulled it off. We will see!

Mister has been deployed for a while now. He gets a 72 this weekend though so we should be able to Skype. We really haven't been able to have much contact this deployment so I'm really excited to be able to see his cute face :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails