Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Angel

I can't sleep tonight. So I got on my computer and typed this letter to my Marine. Explains pretty much how I'm feeling right now. I hate lonely nights and boy do I miss him!!!

Hello Handsome-

I miss you bad tonight. I’ve been lying in bed for what seems like forever and even though my body is so exhausted, I just can’t seem to sleep. All I want to do is fall asleep so I can be with you in my dreams. I want to see your face and feel your touch. It’s been five months already since I’ve felt your lips and the thought of another three seem like forever away. I’m strong though. The thought of running into your arms in the airport and you lifting me off my feet while twirling me around in the air gets me through it. Brings tears to my eyes to know that it’s soon babe. We’re one day closer!

Since all of my sleep techniques that make me feel like you’re here with me are unfortunately failing at the moment, I’m just lying here listening to our music play. It’s making me miss you even more, but yet it brings me comfort at the same time. I keep thinking about how “Brass Bed” was our first song. I still remember the day you played it on Skype and we both just looked up at each other and smiled. That smirk of yours is so ridiculous. I could be having the worst day and then you shine that million dollar smile at me and my whole world is complete again.

I am so proud of you love. You are an amazing man. I know it hurts you to be so far away, but baby I’m not going anywhere. I promise you that. I would give absolutely anything for you. I thank God everyday for blessing me with you and for bringing you back into my life. You saved me from such a dark place and from such a dark spell that I was under. I prayed and God answered my prayers. You’re my angel! Always remember : MTYLTT.

I’m going to close my eyes now and pray that I dream about you. Dream about me tonight okay? I love you and I miss you like crazy. Good night love.

xoxo

-Your baby girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails