Friday, April 16, 2010

2 New Awards!

So I'm happy to announce that I have two new awards! This made my super excited. :) I must admit that I already have recieved one of the awards, and just haven't had the time to put it up yet. I know - I'm sorry! Thank you to Forever yours. Semper FI. for both awards and Flip Flops and Combat Boots for my Beautiful Blogger Award! You girls are awesome!


I'll start with the Beautiful Blogger Award since that is the one I recieved from both girls. The rule with the award is to name seven things about yourself and then list seven blogs that you'd like to pass the award onto. So here we go!

Seven things about myself:
1. I'm obsessed with coffee
2. I hate having my feet touched or even looked at. haha. If I catch you looking at my feet, I will not be happy.
3. I'm really starting to get into reading. Right now I'm reading two devotionals and starting to read a little bit of the Bible every night. I don't plan on stopping!
4. I want to kids one day: a little boy one day, then a little girl.
5. I love, love, love documentarys. I find them so interesting!
6. I'm all about getting deals! I refuse to buy any clothes full price.
7. I have two drawers filled with panties and bras. I would buy more if I had the money - never can have enough cute "under" clothes :)

Seven people I'm passing thing along to:

1. A Girl in Pearls & A Boy With Toys

2. Feels Like Home To Me
3. Krystal's Kitsch
4. Mrs. G.I. Joe
5. Satisfy My Soul
6. The Displaced Texan
7. The View From My Shoes
 
My next award is also from Breanna at Forever yours. Semper FI. This is one called Sunshine Award! I just love this award because it's given to those who inspire your and show positivity! So thank you very much Breanna :)
 


2. A Grateful People
3. Good, True and Beautiful
4. Mended Wings
5. Wife Of A Wounded Soldier
6. Trying Our Best
7. The Sand Is Different Here

All of you are so positive no matter what situation you're going through! Keep up that amazing work :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails