Thursday, June 24, 2010

2 New Awards!

My first award I actually recieved a couple of weeks ago... GOSH AM I HORRIBLE OR WHAT!!!?? I did have it saved as a draft though... does that make it any better? Didn't think so! So I want to give Nicole @ Flip Flops and Combat Boots a huge thank you for putting up with me and also for the following award!!


The rules for accepting this award are simple. Just pass it along to seven beautiful blogs!


My newest blog award was given to me by B @ Until You Come Home!



There are some rules to this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs
4. Let your nominees know about the award!

THANK YOU B!!!!!

Seven Things About Myself:
-I'm 20 something years old
-No one besides Mister knows I have a blog
-I still have no idea what I'm going to do "when I grow up"
-I love to be outdoors
-I'm super pale - unfortunately
-I have a dog
-I'm addicted to blogging :)

Here are my nominees:

**I love all of your blogs and even though I'm fairly new to them, I check them every time you post. Keep up the amazing blogging :)

11 comments:

A Marine's Wife! said...

haha you're welcome for "putting up" with you :)

Bonnie said...

Awww! Thank you so much for thinking of me and giving me an award! =) I will be sure to pass it on!

and Congratulations on getting awarded! =D

Mrs. Gambizzle said...

Thank you so much! :)

Small Burst said...

Thank you so much for the lovely awards! I'm so glad you enjoy visiting SB. It's people like you who make blogging fun and worthwhile. Happy blogging!

{Amanda} said...

Aww, thank you so much for the award, dear! I'm honored & so pleased that you are enjoying my blog! ♥

* http://donandamanda.blogspot.com *

Hannah Noel said...

Thanks! and Congrats yourself!

You and I are a lot alike. I've "drafted" several awards blogs and then just never got around to posting them! I'm also extremely pale :)

Jessica @ {Mis}Adventures of an Army Wife said...

Thank you! =)

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I'm super pale to! I'm finally getting around to re-following you! Congrats on the awards!

family of 4 on the move! said...

Thank you for the award!

naomichronicles said...

Aww, tons of <3! Thank you! :-D

~Naomi

Dave and Ashley said...

new follower! i look forward to reading more!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails