Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another Rough Night

I'm a little better now, but goodness you should have seen me a couple of hours ago... in tears sitting on the floor watching our movie. It's the third time I've watched it this week. I really need Mister home right now. I need him to reassure me and help all the lonliness go away.

Yesterday, we were able to talk to each other for the first time in a while on the phone. It was great to hear his voice. He told me some news about his possible orders. He doesn't think that he will be stationed here in the states in November. Apparently, the 18 month deployment was just for a little while to help fill spots for the surge in Afghanistan, at least that's what he thinks. Part of me is happy about this, because that means he probably won't be leaving for war anytime soon, but another part of me is disappointed. I was excited for him to be stationed here so that we'd be closer. I guess we'll know more once his orders officially come later on this month. I'm so anxious, I want to know now!!

In other news, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to have surgery for my sinus problem. It is just not going away. I've been on medicine twice now and this second time they up'd my dose and I still feel pressure. I'm trying to not get freaked out about it, but surgery is scary, especially when it has to deal with my face! I really wish that Mister would be here for it. I want to be able to wake up and see his face, but I know that, that's not going to be the case. I'm not going to try to worry about it, until I know what's actually happening. Who knows, maybe they have a different solution that the doctors and I haven't talked about.

Just wanted to give an update on everything that's going on. I'll write again tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails