Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"It's Sexy Time!"

In other words...time to work out!

30 Days About Me: Day 15 - I am a workout junkie!

I started to like working out about a year ago. I have always been pretty self-conscious about my body because I am quite skinny. According to that stupid BMI test I am underweight and according to my doctor I should be on protein shakes.  Hello? I've tried to gain weight and fail every time. I was doing pretty good this past winter, although unfortunately for me, I got the swine flu and lost 10 pounds that I never even knew existed on my body and have yet to gain it all back. I can't even begin to tell you how horribly sick I looked.  Blah!

ANYWAYS, I have come to really enjoy working out. The best thing about it is the after effect - the feeling of being healthier. I also love being sore the day after - the feeling of change. Once you start seeing results, well, nothing really beats that!

I have attempted to complete P90X twice, but had to quit because of my fall. Now that I'm back to health, minus my sinus issues that I'm still dealing with, I have been starting to work out again and feeling better than ever. I'm hoping to gain 5-10 pounds of muscle in the next couple of months. Wish me luck!

Anyone else LOVE to workout?

2 comments:

Dave and Ashley said...

I know I do! I have been in a bit of a workout funk the past month or so. But I am hoping to start and successfully complete Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred soon!

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Yeah but its to lose 30 lbs!! Man you lucky duck skinny minnie!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails