Monday, June 14, 2010

A Man's Best Friend

Today has been a hard day for Mister's family and I. A hard one especially for Mister. Ever since he was young, he's had a really strong connection to his dog. The last year or so, the dogs health hasn't been all that well and unfortunately tonight they had to put him to sleep. I feel so bad. I know this is really hard for my Marine.

They say a dog is a man's best friend and that was very much so the case for him. I wish he could have been there to say goodbye. His family was going to do it while he was on Skype, but it wouldn't load for some reason. Maybe it's down for a reason, other than technical errors. Maybe God knew that it would be too hard for Mister to say goodbye. Or maybe I'm just looking too far into things. I just wish I could be there with him and comfort him...

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Oh man that sucks. I'm sorry for him! It hurts to lose a pet that you're close to.

Hannah Noel said...

That is so so sad :(

I remember when we had to put my best friend to sleep my freshman year in high school. I haven't bawled so hard in my whole life!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails