Monday, June 28, 2010

Music + Q&A Monday's!

30 Days of Me: Day 14 - I love music

You may have noticed my long list of songs at the bottom of my blog - what would you think if I told you that it's not even half of the songs that remind me of Mister in some kind of way? I put up the songs mainly so that I can listen to them easily (since I don't have all of them on itunes) and also so that I can share them with all of you. It's always nice to find a new song that you can listen to while your loved one is thousands of miles away - brings comfort.

Music has been in my life since I can remember. I have sang my whole life and have notebooks upon notebooks to show just how long it's been since I've wrote music - I figure around nine years old.  I played piano for about 4 years and also have dabbled [ew, that's kind of a gross word] with my guitar for a couple of years. I always seem to give up though after a while.

One of the things that made me fall in love with my Marine is that he loves music just as much as I do! He plays guitar [melts my heart!] and also likes to sing [melt my heart even more!]. One thing on our bucket list that involves music: to write a song together... and that was his idea [heart is officially a puddle]! :)

Now time for: Q&A Mondays! - feel free to post these questions on your blog and answer them yourself :)

1. Which do you prefer - Coke or Pepsi?

Coke!

2. Are you a giver or a taker?

I am definitely a giver. I love helping out other people and would much rather make someone else happy than receiving anything.

3. Which you favorite ice cream flavor?
I love mint chocolate chip ice cream with caramel sauce.

4. Do you prefer hugs or kisses?
I’ll take both! If I could have a hug or kiss right now from my Mister I would take either in a heartbeat.

5. Do you have tattoos?
Yes, I do! I have one that is on my hip/back. It says, "Everything Happens For A Reason" with a cross underneath it. The story behind it: every time I have gone through something hard in my life, I have remembered that God has a plan and is in complete control. To remind myself of this, I would always say, 'everything happens for a reason.' God doesn't make mistakes and he can surely take something bad and turn it into something beautfiul. I'm hoping for another one sometime soon!

1 comments:

Yummy Mummy said...

What a great tattoo! I'm definitely a Pepsi girl. Back in the day, my grandparents would treat themselves to a Pepsi every Sunday...it was their big, unnecessary purchase of the week. They always had Pepsi in their refridgerator.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails