Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Mind Is Racing!

Using what happens when I have a lot to say, I just ramble so here goes nothing...

1. In the past few days I've probably changed the look of my blog at least a hundred times. You'll have to forgive me [pretty please?], I wasn't fully finished decorating my blog when I announced I was back in business bloggy land. I'm sure every time you've come across my blog, its looked different, but no worries, all that's left to do is some "i" dotting and "t" crossing.

Seriously, enough of blog  updates. I promise I will keep my mouth shut [for a while, at least] about any updating. I'm giving myself a headache!

2. There is this song called "My Watch" by Mike Corrado and I LOVE it! You seriously need to check it out. I would give you a link to youtube, but I actually have it on my blog... meaning you might have heard it and not even know it! Scroll down to the very bottom of my blog and go to song #30, click on the link, and press play! Then scroll back up and tell me what you think. I can't possibly be the only one that loves this song. Or can I?

3. Tomorrow I'm going to start a 30 day feature called "30 Days Of Me". I figure it will be a good way to learn more about myself and learn more about what my readers and I have in common. Stay tuned!

Apparently I don't have as much thoughts on my mind as I thought I did. Hmm. Well at least my mind is no longer boggled. I'll write again soon <3

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

"Thanks for these resources, I will definitely be looking into them! I know I'm not necessarily a wife yet, but the keyword there is yet! haha. Mind as well prepare myself :)"

No problem! There are lots out there that you can benefit from even if you aren't a wife yet! :)

"Just so you... I made my old blog private and created a new one! My new blog will look VERY similar since all of my old posts have been transferred to it, but this time around I'm not using names or pictures. Feel free to follow."

Thanks! and thanks for stopping by! :)

Kathryn said...

I was just listening to your music thing, and was wondering who sings that song, "never alone" it's really good! :)

Kayla Sue said...

I'm loving the look:) Don't worry about switching it up a bunch, I do it ALL the time!!!

Can't wait to read the 30 days of you!:)

Jen said...

I love your blog....the layout and look is awesome! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails