Friday, June 18, 2010

Care Package Exhaustion

I spent the whole day shopping today for Mister's next care package. I ran around to five different stores to find cute things that have some representation to fourth of July and other things that I know he likes. I spent half of my paycheck because he hasn't recieved one in a long time (since he was deployed for 3 months and wasn't able to recieve anything). When I was done shopping I made a huge amount of puppy chow to send him. Then I took out my scrapbook items to decorate the inside of his box which included me cutting out words and stars and having to do them over and over again because of course they have to be PERFECT. Needless to say I'm exhausted.

He's worth it though!

2 comments:

Brigette said...

I'm sorry he was being a butthead but don't take everything back he'll really appreciate it and realize even more what a jerk he was being.

Marissa said...

He's probably just got 20 different people asking him the same things, don't take it personally (as hard as that sounds right now!). I've been there, and it sucks, but you just need to ignore him and act like it didn't happen because he's just being a man *eye roll* :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails