Monday, June 14, 2010

Q&A Monday's!

I have noticed many people doing question and answer posts so I thought I would make it a weekly post! If you ever have a question you'd like answered, just simply leave me a comment and I'll feature you in my post as well as the Q&A! :)

1. When and how did you meet?
We met almost three years ago on Facebook. Yup, Facebook…haha. We lost touch after only a couple of weeks. Then in August 2009 we started talking again. In December 2009 I went and picked him up at the airport with his sister and finally met each other in person for the first time :) Read the whole story here!

2. How long have you been together?
We don’t go by the time that we were official, because the only reason we weren’t official in the beginning was because we hadn’t met yet and I wanted him to ask me in person. We say August 2009 was when we started going out so that would mean 10 months!

3. Did you kiss on your first date?
Yes we did. When I saw him coming through those doors at the airport I started crying and ran into his arms to give him a hug. I looked up and we kissed. It was by far the most amazing perfect kiss of my life.

4. What attracted you to each other?
For us, it was what we had in common. God is very important to us as well is family. We both love music and enjoy working out, sports, and music. We’re best friends. Plus, he’s all kinds of cute!

5. What's the sweetest thing they've done for you?
The sweetest thing he’s ever done for me is just being there, especially when we first started going out. I was having a lot of troubles with my exboyfriend and instead of him throwing in the towel like many guys would have, he stuck through it with me and comforted me :)

6. Where's the farthest place from home that you've been together?
The airport, which is only 45 minutes away. haha. We’re planning on making a trip up north though when he comes back home. If he doesn’t get leave, then we’re going to look into me going to Japan for a week!

7. What the last thing they bought you?
A heart-shaped diamond necklace that he sent me for Valentine’s Day :)

8. Where was your last kiss?
At the airport while he was in line to go back to Japan.

9. When you're not with each other, what do you miss the most?
Everything! Not one thing about him goes unmissed.

10. What's one of your favorite memories with them?
Looking for our first Christmas tree! It was so Itty bitty!! We had so much fun cutting it down and then decorating it. :) See the cute little guy here!


I would love to know your answers to one of the following questions! Post your favorite question as a comment :) If you'd like to see a question answered next week, feel free to let me know!

3 comments:

A Marine's Wife! said...

I have something for you on my blog!

Aqua M said...

Wow, I think you're the first military-related person who's found me through 20SB! Looking forward to reading your posts. My favorite mil-spouse blog that you might be interested in is by Mrs. G.I. Joe: http://welovelucymichaela.blogspot.com/
Nice to meet you!

Ashley said...

Thank you so much stopping by my blog <3! I'll definitely be checking yours out!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails