Monday, June 21, 2010

Time For Q&A Monday's!

It's that time of the week again where I answer 10 questions about myself. Feel free to take the questions and post them on your blog. This weeks Q&A:

1. If you had to evacuate your house immediately, what is the one thing you would grab on the way out?
My family.

2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
That's easy: Japan!

3. What favorite food puts you in a great mood?
A yummy blizzard.

4. How big is your bed?
Only a twin size! It's really quite sad.

5. What do you have handy at your bedside? 
A baseball bat [yaaa...], picture of us, my necklace Mister gave me as well as dog tags, and my alarm clock.

6. Are you afraid of the dark?
Yes, actually. Not so much of the dark, but what could be in the dark.

7. Favorite song?
Usually changes daily, but at the moment I'm really loving the song, "My Watch" by Mike Corrado. Everything about it is beautiful.

8. What one thing would you take with you on a deserted island?
A boat so that I could get off that gosh darn place :)

9. What are the things you always take with you?
My cell phone. Usually my purse as well, but no matter what my cell phone is ALWAYS with me.

10. What did you wanna be when you were a kid?
A singer. Still do at times.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I had a twin bed up until a year ago. So, it was my boyfriend and me on this twin bed. I told my mom that I was 22 years old (that's when I got it), and needed a bigger bed. So, finally I got a queen size bed last fall.

Erin Wallace said...

Following from FBT - hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

xo Erin

Jessie said...

Hey there I'm following you from Tuesday Tag Along. Please follow me back at www.jessielynnsmith.com

Thanks!
<3 Jess

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails