Friday, July 23, 2010

Be Aware of What You Drink!!!

This story is quite disturbing, but I had to post it because it's also kind of funny. It totally reminds me of all the guys that I know who chew tobacco (a lot of whom are in the military).

My mom works for a bus company. When one of the drivers was finished with his route he found a sealed 5 hour energy drink bottle and thought he'd ask if anyone wanted it. So he walked into the office and asked one of the girls at the front desk if she would like to have the energy drink. She apparently had always wanted to try it so she opened it up and took a sip from the bottle. She made a funny face and asked if it was suppose to burn your throat. A guy next to her said no and told her to give the bottle to him. He smelt it and then took a sip for himself. He made the same kind of face and then peeked into the bottle. Low and behold, someone had opened the bottle and used it for their tobacco chew spit!!!! The seal apparently just didn't break. lol.

Can you say gross????

Lesson they learned that day - never eat or drink something that you found laying around!

Hope your all having a great day :)

7 comments:

Brittany Sommer said...

OMG eww!!! I would most definately vomit!!!

Jessica @ {Mis}Adventures of an Army Wife said...

EW! That makes me want to vomit right now.

Jenifer said...

That is absolutely NASTY! I have heard a number of stories similar to that. All I can say is YUCK!

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Oh my gosh that is disgusting!

Lisa said...

Hahaha! So gross! The same thing happened to my friend's wife, except it was her husband's chew soda bottle.

Erica said...

I have done that same exact thing! Well it was my boyfriends and we were eating and I thought he was bringing me my soda bottle.. so without looking I took a sip and sprinted to the bathroom where I laid all night. He thought it was funny.. me, not so much!!

KelseyC said...

That is so gross!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails