Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello Lounge Area

My brother will be moving in a week and a half to OK. I don't think it's hit me yet. It's just weird to think about to be honest. There is one perk to him leaving though - he has the biggest bedroom and its becoming my lounge area. I'm super excited to redecorate it and make use of some posters I bought - since I have zero room for them in my teeny tiny room.

Speaking of posters.. a few weeks back I had told you all about how much I love photography and then showed you these two pictures:





Well shortly after that posting, I FOUND THEM BOTH for only $11. I was a very happy girl :)

So yes, they both will be included in my new lounge area!

4 comments:

KelseyC said...

I love the "kissing the war goodbye" poster. It def used to be in my room! :)

annoyed army wife said...

I used the second picture for my inspiration for my bridesmaids dresses. Black, knee length dresses with pearls (and leopard-print shoes - we had the reception at a zoo and needed the extra flair).

It's Something Beautiful said...

How fun! That's such a cute idea!!

Mikey Mike said...

Sweet...is your brother going to Ft Sill or is he just getting out of the house? I'm interested to know...I need to catch up! lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails