Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Classmate, USMC Gal, Q&A Monday

I've been taking the past couple of days to spend time with friends and to reflect on things. My classmates death shook my world a little bit and brought up old hurts from my very close friend who committed suicide almost four years ago [still can't believe it's been that long]. His funeral is tomorrow and I decided not to attend. I'm not sure if that is a decision I'll regret later on or be thankful for. I don't want to stir up more emotions. Maybe its a poor excuse, but I need to take care of myself too. His family and friends are in my prayers though - thank you for all of yours!

In a couple of days I'm going to meet up with USMC Gal. It'll be nice to be able to talk to someone who really understands things. I think I need that right now. I'm really excited to get to know her more and hoping to become better friends with her. I'll keep you updated!

I know I ended up missing Q&A Monday so I'll take time right now to fill it out:

1. What is more difficult for you; looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel? Looking into someone's eyes when I'm telling them how I feel. It's a nervous thing.

2. Are you old fashioned? Very much so. I like when a guy pulls out chairs and opens doors. It's a respect thing - every woman deserves respect!

3. Are you an early riser? Absolutely not! I hate waking up early. I am definitely a night owl.

4. What's something you cant live without? My family. Even though we fight at times - nothing is more important to me than having them be in my life.

5. What is something you've never done that you want to do before you die? Get married. It's something I am so excited for!
 
Leave a comment below and answer a question from above!

2 comments:

KelseyC said...

I'm so sorry about your classmate. I'll be praying for him, his family and you of course. And Im def old fashioned too! I love when a guy opens the door for me or even calls me ma'am. It's so cute.

Maranda said...

I think you should definitely take care of you. We all grieve in our own ways so if you need to skip out of the funeral...that's totally your right. Take care! ((hugs))

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails