In a couple of days I'm going to meet up with USMC Gal. It'll be nice to be able to talk to someone who really understands things. I think I need that right now. I'm really excited to get to know her more and hoping to become better friends with her. I'll keep you updated!
I know I ended up missing Q&A Monday so I'll take time right now to fill it out:
1. What is more difficult for you; looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel? Looking into someone's eyes when I'm telling them how I feel. It's a nervous thing.
2. Are you old fashioned? Very much so. I like when a guy pulls out chairs and opens doors. It's a respect thing - every woman deserves respect!
3. Are you an early riser? Absolutely not! I hate waking up early. I am definitely a night owl.
4. What's something you cant live without? My family. Even though we fight at times - nothing is more important to me than having them be in my life.
5. What is something you've never done that you want to do before you die? Get married. It's something I am so excited for!
Leave a comment below and answer a question from above!