Sunday, July 25, 2010


I've never participated in this before, so I'm excited to be linking up for the first time. I hope I meet more bloggers this way and get to know others better! If your new to blog - please leave a comment so I can follow you back :)

The questions...

1. Thong or Granny Panties? Thongs and boy shorts

2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him? If I know him then I would tell him, but otherwise if I don't know him, I usually don't because I feel too embarassed for them. haha.

3. Spanx or no Spanx? No spanx.

4. Do you sleep in your sheets? Nope. I hate sheets - I move around so much that they end up off my bed somehow anyways. I do sleep with two comforters though hehe.
5. What is your favorite Disney character? Don't really have one. I never really was into Disney movies - even when I was younger.

6. Dream vacation spot?  Somewhere near an ocean.

7. What is your dream job? If I could make a living by blogging than I would be a very happy girl.

8. Who is your hero and why? God is my hero. He saved me from myself and has never left my side. During my hard times, He's carried me through them and helped me become a stronger person. I love Him with all of my heart.

Wanna join in on the fun?
Link up: MannLand5

1 comments:

Brianne said...

I feel you on the sheets thing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails