Saturday, July 3, 2010

Past Couple of Days

Sorry that I have been MIA lately. As for the update on my health - they aren't sure what's causing the problem. They said that it could be a number of things, but the fact that I don't have a headache or fever is a good sign. If I do develop a fever or headache and it happens again though I need to go in right away - this does not help my case though because I ALWAY have headaches because of my sinus problems. Ugh losers! Since I waited a day or so, the problem went away a little bit causing for them to not fully know what it is but they think it may be petechiae. Its a rash that you get from a number of things - medical allergy, low platelet count, lupus, HUS, ITP, Leukemia, Mononucleosis, Rheumatoid arthritis, to name a very few. They didnt end up doing any blood work, because of the fact that they weren't sure what it technically was and so they want me to come in next time right when it happens to get a better look.

BLAH enough with the medical things...

The past three days of About Me:

30 Days of Me: Day 17- I love watching proposal videos on Youtube

I have no idea why, I just think they are really cute and fun. Seeing some of the ideas that people come up with are just simply awesome! Here is my favorite video:
\


Adorable right!?!?!

30 Day's of Me: Day 18 - I love rings!
I am a ring junkie - especially when I find a cute one that actually fits for the most part. My ring size is 4.5 and so when I find a size 5 that fits; I snatch it right up. I have found myself to be extremely intrigued by ones that have a bronze effect to them. They tend to go well with everything that I wear since I'm usually found wearing black, white, gray, or blue. Color right? hehe.

30 Day's of Me: Day 19- My favorite holiday!
I LOVE Christmas. It is by far my favorite time of the year. It's the one time of the year where I see both sides of my family as a whole. There is great food, great conversations, great decorations, and just a great time to thank God for everything that he's given us all.

My family is very big on traditions so even long before Christmas comes - I already know what's going to happen and that I love. There were a couple of new things that happened last year though - I went to Mister's family for Christmas after spending time with my mom's side, and Mister and I bought an awesome Christmas tree together. :)

No worries, I'm back now. I hope no one left in the short time that I was away! I'll keep you updated on my health when I hear anything new come up. Thanks for all of your prayers - they really mean the world to me.

3 comments:

A Marine's Wife! said...

Glad to see you back! Sign up for the swap on my page! :)

Allie said...

I hope you get some good news soon for your health. In the mean time I will keep you in mu prayers!!

I wish my proposal was on video... but I wasn't in on it, even in the begin of the act I had no idea what he was doing... haha.

missykade said...

Following you from FMBT, would love to have you follow us back :)

Lucas's Journey with Sensory Processing Disorder
lucasjourneyspd@gmail.com
http://lucasjourneyspd.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails