Monday, July 5, 2010

Q&A Monday!

What is your biggest regret in life?
 Pushing an old friend away shortly before he died.
 
If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
Unique.
 
Which is your favorite dessert?
Cheesecake with cherry topping.. yummmmm...

If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Japan-> to see my man!

What do you love for breakfast?
If I could have anything, waffles from Perkins!

What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their personality

Which are the favorite sports you watch on TV?
Football and baseball

Which genre of movies do you like most and why?
Romantic comedies. I'm a sucker.

What two things could you not do when you were younger?
That's easy - walk straight and wake up early - two things I still can't do.

Leave YOUR answers to a couple [or all] questions below!

2 comments:

Maranda said...

LOL!! I love your last answer! Too funny! Can I go to Japan with you please?!?!?!!

Brandy said...

Now following you from Tag Along Tuesday. I look forward to seeing more of your blog. Heavenly Savings and I host Admirer Monday and hope to see you there.

http://giveawayblogdom.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails