Monday, July 19, 2010

Q & A Monday!

1. What are some weird nicknames you have?
The Nicker, Pickles

2. Do you like your handwriting?
I have my moments when I do and others where I really hate it. I wish I could do cursive much better. My signature looks like a five year olds haha.

3. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes I do! Not my wisdom teeth though.

4. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I usually don't have to worry about this since I mostly wear flipflops in the summer and boots during the winter.

5. What favorite food puts you in a great mood?
Chili! It's such a great comfort food. The best way to eat it is wrapped up in a blanket while wearing sweat pants.

6. What's the one thing you want to change about yourself?
My insecurities. I hate them all - big and small. I never realized how many things stem from insecurites and am currently working on destroying them all.

7. What are you favorite flowers and have you ever recieved them?
Lilies! I love them so much. They are so soft, simple, and beautiful. I will be walking down the aisle with them one day. I have not recieved them, but Mister knows they're my favorite so maybe one day he'll surprise me... lets hope!!

8. Do you want children one day?
Yes I do. I use to never think I did, but Mister is so amazing with them that he makes me excited to have a little one together. He will be an amazing father one day.

9. Would you ever want to be famous?
Absolutely not. I have no interest in having crazy camera people following me around everywhere. If I were to be famous, I would hope that it was for something amazing. Something that changed peoples lives for the better.

10. Would you ever live with someone that your not married to?
I would have to be at least engaged to them. I would never move in with a boyfriend though.

Answer some of the above questions that were your favorite below :)

2 comments:

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I still have my tonsils too!

KelseyC said...

Sushi and mac n' cheese def put me in a good mood! They are the best comfort foods ever.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails