Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Taking a Break... + Awards

I had no idea that when I logged into my account that I would have over 1000 emails to attend to. Yix! To say that all I've done today is read them would be quite sad, but that's exactly what I've been doing so I guess I lead quite a sad life. I did take a little break and went biking with my mom.  That was nice, except the hills around my house kicked my butt. I will be super sore tomorrow.

I was super excited while looking through my emails that I had a few from fellow bloggers!  It was just as nice as getting a comment or another follower. So yay for bloggy friend emails! I hope everyone knows that if you ever need anything, just click Contact by my header and send me an email - I'd be more than happy to help!

Mister has been really talkative lately... I like it!  For example, usually he would never send me a text before pt. He said he never had time because he's always running late so he'd just send me a good morning message once he got back. Well yesterday he sent me a good morning text before pt and this morning not only did he send me a text before, but he also called me after pt and we talked on the phone and Skyped! I hope this is kept up, because I am loving it! :)

In other news... I got two new awards from two very lovely ladies!

The first is from Kelsey @ Far From the Safe Harbor.


The rules of this award say I have to name 3 things I love about myself and award it to 5 blogger's I love!

1. I like that I'm a caring person and that by using a blog I could potentially help someone. If I've helped one person in someway then this blog has been more than worth it.
2. I'm proud of being a military gf. I support Mister 100% and think what he is doing is more than amazing.
3. I'm happy about how hard I worked at school last year and excited to work just as hard, if not harder at my school work. I think it's important and I want to be able to live a good life.

2. Tanya @ Sunday Baker

I love all of your blogs. They are awesome - keep up the great posts :)

My next award is from Katelyn @ Life is a Beautiful Mess.


This is the second time I've recieved this award so I won't be doing the rules again - hope thats okay! I haven't met many new bloggers lately. I'll be sure to do a post on new blogs in the next week or so since I have a list of ones that I want to check out. Hope that makes up for it :)

Thanks again ladies!

3 comments:

KelseyC said...

Yay for Skype! I absolutey adore it. And you're so welcome. :)

naomichronicles said...

I love extra talk time, yay for you! And thaknn you so much for the award.. I actually purchased cherries this past weekend for my ice-cream, it was totally meant to me. ^_^ heh

~Naomi

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Yay for Skype and getting to see him!! I hope you guys are able to keep it up. BTW, thank you mucho mucho! I have already gotten it but it did just put a giant smile on my face. I'll be adding your name to my awards page!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails