Thursday, July 1, 2010

Urgent Care Tomorrow- WHY ME??

As the the title says, I'm heading to urgent care tomorrow for a reoccuring problem that we thought was originally caused by a medicine I was on. Now that we know its not the medicine, we need to figure out what it is. Of course Google did not help at all. Google search comes up with so many different medical possibilites {none of which are usually true}.
Why do things continue to happen? I'm tired of stupid tests, I'm tired of going to the doctor. In the last few months I've had 2 MRI's, 3 Cscans, I've seen an neurologist, an ENT, a doctor for my jaw 3 times, my regular doctor - I have no idea how many times, I've been on a bunch of different medications, my sinus doctor is saying I might have to have a "serious" surgery which is going to result in at least one more cscan, every day I wake up and am in pain from my pollups, I'm just tired of it all! I just want to be healthy. I want things to stop popping up. I want to stop worrying about what's going on.

I hate this, I hate this, I hate this!

Guess we'll find out tomorrow what else is wrong with me. Prayers please, I need them.

8 comments:

Mrs. Gambizzle said...

Hope things get better for you and I will pray for you and have asked others to do the same!

http://lifeasasailorsgirl.blogspot.com/2010/07/sharing.html

Marissa said...

Sending prayers your way! *hugs*

B. said...

good luck i hope everying turns out ok! praying for you.

Maranda said...

Wow. I'm so sorry. I hope everything turns out okay and they find the cause of what's going on. Keep us posted!

{Amanda} said...

Thinking of you, sweetie ♥

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I can honestly say I know exactly how you feel. I'm so sorry. Its definitely frustrating and overwhelming. I hope you get answers soon!

My kids mom said...

Good Luck tomorrow, and God Bless you! I am sure you will be fine in the end. Google can sometimes only make the worry worse if so many of the symptoms fit in on so many "worst-case" illnesses. Chin up! You are young and strong. Best of luck! Kind regards from Sweden

Hannah Noel said...

I'm so sorry you're having so much trouble :(

I know how you feel. My situation hasn't been NEAR as bad as yours, but I've had to visit the clinic/ER/Urgent care about a dozen times for the same problems in the last year. It's so frustrating for you :( -- I sure hope the doctors can figure out a SOLUTION for you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails